Monday, April 21, 2008

On a Sunday Afternoon

Mom, Dad, Me, and Uncle David (Bruce)
Scott took the picture
I really can't give justice to this photo. I can't tell you all the things that this moment meant to me. This was Scott's first meeting with my Dad's older brother. And the first time I've seen him in fourteen years. I don't even know what to say. All I can do right now is shake my head and wish that I could make sense of it all. I'm more grateful than ever for my life, my family, my parents, and the knowledge I have of Heavenly Father's Plan.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I am impressed! You are quite the girl to go visit uncle David. He looks good! I hope the visit went well. Way to keep the family together!

Unknown said...

I don't really know what you are talking about, but I can tell that it was hard for you. So, I'm glad that you have such a strong testimony of the church and your family. Thanks for sharing your vulnerability.

Kristi said...

OK. I was a little confused by this post. The picture didn't show up on mine either so I'm not quite sure what's up but I'm glad you did a post.