Sunday, July 29, 2012

June 15th Cabin Time


Since Scott's parents have mentioned that they might sell the cabin, Scott has spent every chance he can up there. We spent a weekend together in June. Then Scott took Kate up just for the day, two Saturdays in a row, while I finished up some home projects and some art I was trying to finish. He is home at the cabin. Kate is too.
  Kate and Scott on a 4-wheeler ride. They put on a lot of miles this time. Kate knows where the trails lead too. Scott would get far from the cabin and when it was time to head back, he would have her lead him to the cabin and she knew right where to go.
This was an intensely relaxing weekend for me being at the cabin with these two. I woke up and went for a hike, we had breakfast together, went for a ride, watched a movie, had lunch, went for a ride, watched another movie, went for another ride, had dinner... We had some serious fun.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Sounds heavenly.

The Circus said...

That's just about perfect :)

Robyn said...

I love reading all your updates :) Being outdoors is the greatest, no schedules, and just relaxation! Fun fun!